At AS Services, Safety is Second to None
At AS Services, a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment is part of the business.
Our Aims & Objectives:
- To be the industry’s point-of-reference when it comes to height access and fall protection systems
- To be an environmentally conscious company across all operations
- To provide a safe workplace for all staff and contractors
This is achieved through:
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
AS Services’ strategies to achieve our workplace safety objectives:
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees;
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties;
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
Commitment to Quality, Whether it’s Seen or Unseen
This policy establishes AS Services quality commitments and provides the basis for setting our company objectives and targets.
AS Services is committed to ensuring our customers of our ongoing commitment to provide them with cost effective, quality and value based solutions.
The objectives of this quality policy are to:
- Provide adequate resources for establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality plan.
- Promote a culture standard of zero defects performance.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of implementation of the plan through a program of regular reviews to verify its performance.
- The policy receives priority from AS Services’ senior managers and this priority is communicated to all personnel connected with the company.
- Managers will implement the policy and it is their responsibility to ensure that personnel who report to them are provided with the necessary instruction, training and resources to implement the policy and hold them accountable to do so.
- The AS Services’ quality plan assures our customers of our ongoing commitment to provide them cost effective, quality product and value based solutions.